A two-day course for vocal leaders, community musicians and arts practitioners.
This is a chance to reflect on your work: how you do it, what inspires and motivates you and what can nourish and restore you when you run out of steam.
- How (and why) do I do this work?
- What are the tools I need to sustain my practice?
- What is missing and where can I find it?
- When we hold the space for others – what hold us?
- What projects/ ideas could we add into the mix that really excite us?
If you’re looking to revitalise your practice, whatever your level of experience, this workshop is for you.
Led by experienced creative facilitators and coaches Sian Croose and Em Whitfield Brooks, who have been devising and leading voice, music and performance projects and supporting practitioners for over 30 years.